Software Engineer (Python/C++)
MOTESQUE is a young, growing technology company specializing in smart and intelligent motion analysis systems for sports, health care, ergonomics and research. Working with internationally successful and well-known brands and research partners, we offer a completely new way of analyzing human movement and making findings economically viable. With offices in Brooklyn (USA) and Cologne (Germany), we have a global reach and our systems are installed all over the world.
Motesque engineers are tackling some of the most exciting problems in tech – secure IoT, pattern recognition with machine learning, physics simulation, accessible UI and more.
We are looking for a start-up-friendly Software Engineer which professional experience in Python to grow our products and make an impact. This position in based in our New York City office.
What you’ll be working on
- Design and implement our backend micro services
- Write C++ Python Extensions to squeeze out maximum performance
- Expand our Rest API
- Implement performant algorithms for motion processing
- Support our researchers and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Contribute to the overall system architecture
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible vacation policy
- A stable, well-funded and fast-growing company
- Travel to conferences and our Cologne, Germany research office
- Exciting growth potential – you will build a company instead of following set processes